WhatsApp is designed for use with Cell Phones with Active Phone Numbers. However, it is also possible to use WhatsApp on a PC without a Phone.
Use WhatsApp on PC Without Mobile Phone
There are many ways to use WhatsApp on PC or Mac, each method has its advantages and disadvantages as listed below.
- Android SDK: Installing and setting up the Android SDK takes time and consumes a good amount of resources on your PC.
Third Party Software
However, this method still requires you to have a smartphone with a working WhatsApp Account that works on it.
Generally, WhatsApp Web is not a standalone or standalone application, it can only replicate or Display your WhatsApp Mobile Account on the big screen of your PC or Mac.
So, in this guide, we are using Android Emulator called ‘BlueStacks’ to run WhatsApp independently on PC, without the need to have a WhatsApp Account on your mobile phone.
- Use WhatsApp On PC Without Phone Using BlueStacks
As mentioned above, BlueStacks creates a mobile phone as natural on your PC, allowing you to use Android Apps like WhatsApp on your PC.
So, the first step is to download and install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC and download and install WhatsApp on your PC.
- Open Chrome or any other web browser on your computer and go to bluestacks.com.
- When you are on bluestacks.com, click the Download BlueStacks button to download BlueStacks to your computer.
- After BlueStacks has been downloaded, double-click on the downloaded file to begin the process of installing BlueStacks on your computer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the BlueStacks App on your PC or Mac.
- Once BlueStacks is installed, open the program by clicking on the BlueStacks icon.
- After opening BlueStacks, you should be able to see WhatsApp in the list of popular apps listed in BlueStacks. If not, you can search WhatsApp by typing in the BlueStacks Search bar.
- Once you have access to WhatsApp, click the Install button to download and Install WhatsApp on your Computer.
- After WhatsApp has been downloaded and Installed, open WhatsApp by clicking the WhatsApp icon on your computer.
- Next, WhatsApp will let you know that you have entered your phone number so that you can get the Verification Code on WhatsApp.
You can enter your home phone number if you do not have a cell phone number.
10. Once you have entered your Home Phone Number, you will see a message that failed to be verified on your computer. Just click the Call ME option.
- You will receive the Automatic Message from WhatsApp on your Home Phone number. Listen to the message and write the Verification Code.
- Enter the Verification Code pop-up on your computer (See image below).
After entering the verification code, you will see your WhatsApp account on your computer.
Start a Conversation with any Contacts to see if WhatsApp is working properly on your computer without using a Mobile Phone.